Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Wearing a Monday Suit

I'm still learning the format for my blogging site.  Too bad I don't have more ideas to utilize a lot of the options.  Yet.  But don't worry!  *insert maniacal laugh*  I'm sure I will get post happy with pictures and links and maybe even videos.  Right now, though, the brain cells are not cooperating with various suggestions for topics, so we're just winging it.  Then again, stream of consciousness seems to be a trademark for Robin Williams.  Maybe I could borrow his muse since mine's still in the hammock on the beach.

It's been a few minutes and no great epiphany.  The light bulb is burned out.  So, instead of wonderful words of wisdom, here are some random thoughts I've had this morning when I've had time to think:

Dear Progresso Soup:  Your chicken corn chowder is extremely runny.  Worse than someone with a bad head cold.

Dear Campbells:  Although I usually enjoy your soups and the variety you offer, I can tell you I will never buy your Harvest Select some-kind-of tube-noodle-with-beans-and-carrots-and-tomatoes-and-of-course-an-over-abundance-of-nasty-celery again.  The only reason why I even choked it down today was "hangry" pains and with it being a Tuesday dressed in a Monday suit, my co-workers are stressed enough without having to worry about my stomach causing me to be like the girl from the Exorcist.

Dear Lady Who Just Called Me:  No, I really don't need to be on the phone with you for thirty minutes hearing all about the surgery you had twenty years ago, or how your grandchild likes to eat dirt, or even about your husband's bowel issues.  Especially since you called me to "get directions."

Dear 300 + lb Lady in the Elevator:  NO, wearing a mini skirt, boots and a midriff shirt does NOT make you look sexy!  Cover yourself up.  Not to mention, it's cold outside!

Dear Cold Weather:  I know you haven't been here long, and it IS January, but it's time for you to go.

Dear Beer:  Why do you have to taste so yummy and give me empty calories?

Dear House, Laundry, Dishes, etc.:  Why can't you clean yourself?

Dear Crazy Man in the Honda This Morning:  Recklessly zigzagging through rush hour traffic, sucks to be you.  Guess you shouldn't have zagged in front of that cop!

Dear Logan's Steakhouse:  When will you start delivering?

Dear Fat Sucking Fairy:  You passed my house again.

Dear Pinterest.com:  I think I might need an intervention.

Dear Karma:  Thank you!  There are, however, a couple of people you've missed.

Dear Tuesday in a Monday Suit:  I know you'll be back again.  Just in case you didn't know, you suck.

Dear Four O'Clock:  Hurry up, please.

Dear Groceries:  Please go buy yourselves and put yourselves away.

Dear Nasty Crud:  You are no longer wanted.  Please leave everyone alone.

Dear Robin Williams' Muse:  Thanks for the brief visit, even though I think it was a stand-in for his REAL muse.


No comments:

Post a Comment